Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Raindrops On My Window Payne

Drips of rain drop
Colourless heavy drops
Splatter maps with no sense

Drops of heavy rain
Draw routes on my payne
Maybe if I take this route
My road will be easy and free

But if I go that way
Then my blues will washed away

Should I stick to what I know?
And miss the chance of adventure?
The unknown and dangerous route?

But territory will not expand
My limiter will be pleased
My destiny remain unreached

Yes I will risk it
Ask forbidden questions
Trod forgotten paths

Someone must have tried but failed
Somebody must have willed but fell short
Andbody could have started but stopped

But will I?
Will I finish the route of the rain drops?

1 comment:

  1. Its supposed to sound nostalgic. I'll take timid though.
    Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete