Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My love...

My heart carries you
Wherever I go
My mind thinks of you
Day and night
I lay in my bed
And dream of you
Africa my love

My womb carries your seed
I fervently protect you
Like a hen on her chicks
I want to sit and cover you
I look at your scars and bleed
I look at your marks and weep
Why have they done this to you

The beat of my heart
Speaks of you
The rhythm in my ribs
Drums your name
I know, when I die
My flesh will feed you soil
That way death does not victor

The soles of my feet
Feel your roughness
The beat of my heart
Feels your cry
The tingling of my skin
Hears your screamns
I lay awake all night
Thinking of you

I was born to love you
Made to adore you
Raised to know you
Grew to appreciate you
I was made for you
And you for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment